The Blue Apron company is a small cookery world of its own established in August 2012. The parts of this world get to cherish the aroma and privileges of some delicious meals. As ingredients are the core of any plate, a blue apron firmly stands on this pedestal.
This US-based corporation was established on the small concept of serving fresh ingredients and meals, Now the company has numerous franchises across the country. The meal kit offered brings the highest public demand for many reasons. The company has successfully shipped an order of around 8 million meal boxes as of September 2016.
Sticking on to the initial idea of the company, the meal kit contains farm-fresh ingredients of the recipe you choose to prepare. The most appealing thing about the company is, the ingredients you order comes in precise quantities.
This article covers the top 3 easiest blue apron quick meal recipes. You can prepare this following their instructions provided along with the kit.
Our Favourite 2 Blue Apron Quick Meal Recipe You Must Try Your Hands-On.
Mexican Spiced Steaks And Creamy Chipotle Sauce With Cheddar Jalapeno Potato Cakes
- Step 1: Prepare the ingredients.- Wash and dry them thoroughly. Get started with the chopping and grating process accordingly.
- Step 2: Prepare the Better – In one medium-large bowl, combine all spices and ingredients of the batter listed in a recipe manual. Coat them with seasonings like pepper and salt. You can add or less these seasonings depending on how much spiciness you want. Add little water at a time and prepare a smooth batter. Keep it on rest.
- Step 3: Cook the steaks and green beans – Add an adequate amount of water to a pan. Let it simmer for a few minutes then, add steaks and green beans to it and cook until its rawness subtracts. Do not overcook.
- Step 4: Make the potato cakes – Use the better kept on the side and scoop little round portions from it in a pan. Drizzle some oil and keep the flame on medium to low heat. Cook them by flattening sides until they turn sunny golden brown.
- Step 5: Serve – Enjoy steaks and beans with sauce and cheesy potato cakes. you can make 2 or 3 servings per recipe.
Baked Chicken And Zucchini Rice Casserole With Fontina And Parmesan Cheese
- Step 1: Season the onions – Scatter medium peeled and diced onions in an oven rack preheated for 450°F.Bake for 4-5 minutes and coat with seasonings.
- Step 2: Prepare zucchini and fontina Mixture – Grate zucchini and transfer it to a bowl. Season it with garlic, salt, and pepper. Meanwhile, grate fontina in another bowl.
- Step 3:Season the chicken – Season chicken properly with herbs, spices, salt, and pepper. Make sure to coat all the sides.
- Step 4: Assembling And Baking – Assemble all the prepared elements in a baking tray with rice and chicken. Pour some oil and bake for 40 to 45 minutes till the rice is soft and the chicken is cooked.
- Step 5: Serve – Serve this tempting blue apron quick meal recipe hot. Top it with parmesan, chopped parsley, and peppers.
Moreover, The blue apron quick meal recipe takes care of your meal prep in an organized manner. You can prepare a variety of meals using the ingredients you opted for on your plate. The portion control of the ingredients in a meal kit makes your cooking furthermore manageable. Also, it avoids unnecessary wastage of food.